Cupid Rx – Tips to Make a Healthy Difference
- Created: February 8, 2010
- by: admin
Give yourself a little love on Valentine’s Day. Take the time to try a few new things that can truly make a healthy difference.
So what about giving yourself a little more love, by taking the time to try a few things that can truly make a healthy difference?
- Get an extra hour of sleep at night. It may not seem like a lot, but it will boost your mood, your immune system, and yes, skin tone and texture.
- Drink a full glass of water before every meal. You won’t just hydrate skin and plump cells, you’re also likely to eat less.
- Take one walk a week. Go for at least half an hour. Don’t take your cell phone. You’ll come back refreshed and recharged.
- Sing in the shower. Singing, like laughing, is a mood elevator. It also increases oxygen intake, neurological function and is a terrific stress reducer.
- Take control of that fibroid problem. You’ll feel better. You’ll look better. And most importantly, with embolization, you can do it all in a matter of days.