Newsflash: Women are more attractive when they are ovulating.
- Created: August 5, 2010
- by: admin
Research says that many things fall into place mid-cycle, when you are most fertile.
- Your body scent becomes more attractive to men.
- Your body becomes more symmetrical due to changing shape in soft tissues.
- Your skin becomes paler and your voice becomes more high-pitched.
- Men become more attentive and experience greater jealousy around you.
- You are more likely to wear revealing clothing, feel more confident, and attract male attention.
So what does all this mean? In addition to calendars and thermometers, keep an eye on the above clues. They’re the subtle, but definitive signs that nature provides.