Anti-Aging Guru Gives 6 Secrets To Staying Vital
- Created: October 27, 2010
- by: admin
Henry S. Lodge M.D. has a lot of advice in “Younger Next Year for Women” (Workman Publishing). Here are a few to get you started…
- At least 2.5 hours of exercise per week.
- Ideal Body Mass Index: Under 2.5
- Waist not, want not. Less than 35 inches will cut your mortality risk by 23%
- Total cholesterol level should max out at 200 mg/dl
- Fiber, fiber, fiber…25 grams a day helps keep the risk of coronary death away.
- Sleep 7-8 hours. Less than that disrupts hunger regulating hormones that cause weight gain.